Just as I have once searched, I am now sharing with y’all the things that I bring to my portrait sessions. I am actually super excited about sharing this with you for a huge reason – I have some new items that I have added!
With every photographers equipment collection comes with what they carry everything in. This is where I am beyond stoked to introduce to you my new Kelly Moore bag! Mine is the Songbird style in Cobalt blue – my favorite color! I am in absolute love with this bag!! I love that it looks like a purse and I can use it as one too!
– Canon 5d Mark iii. I don’t even know where to begin to explain to you how much I love this camera body. Totally in love!
– Canon 24-105 f/4L. This is always in my bag but I break it out occasionally for my portrait sessions. Great lens though!
– Canon 85m f/1.8. The bokeh that this lens creates is wonderful! This lens was seriously on my camera 90% of the time for portraits. Well, that is until I just got this next lens listed! Makes choosing my favorite lens in my bag super tough!
– Sigma 35mm f/1.4. I am in absolute awe with how amazing this lens is! All I have to say is, if you don’t have it either buy it or rent it. You won’t be disappointed!
– Canon 43oEX II Speedlight. I shoot mainly with natural light so this is typically a backup in case it is a bit too dark.
– [Pro]Master Reflector Disc. Whenever I need a little fill light I prefer the reflector over the flash.
Some other things I carry in my bag are: Tripod, Gary Fong Lightsphere, extra memory cards, extra batteries, wireless shutter release, wireless speedlight trigger to use my flash off camera, lens cleaner, and chapstick. I also like to keep some bobby pins, hair ties, and safety pins for my clients in case they end up needing them.
Welp, there you have it, you have officially got the scoop on what I like to carry with me to my portrait sessions. Hope this has been beneficial and helpful for you!